• Moondancing. Piece for solo percussion, performed by
RBC Percussion Department. Premiered December. Watch
• Purple is the Colour of Sheer Noise. Miniature for soprano and ensemble,
performed by virtual Thallein Ensemble. Released October. Watch
• A First Date With Imposter Syndrome. EP by High Visions.
Released June. Listen
• The House is Now Open. Series of collaborations with performance artist Spike Mclarrity, in conjunction with Barnes OSO Arts Centre. Watch
• When I’m Dead, Just Throw Me in the Trash. Single by High Visions.
• Snapshots from Yugoslavia. Documentary, in collaboration with
Evan Hadfield/Rare Earth. Released February. Watch
• Evolution Suite. Nine-movement jazz suite for quintet.
First performed BNM 2020, January.
Footage and scores available on request.
• Pieces for Thinktank Planetarium, Birmingham.
First performed December.
• fragmentedmemories. Mini-album, released December. Listen•
• The Clockwork Arms. Theatrical play, dir. Will Jarvis.
Performed November. Trailer
• Always Believe. Album, released August. Listen
• Speakeasy. Single by High Visions, released May. Listen
• The Christmas Song. Single, released December. Listen
• Passerby. EP by High Visions, released August. Listen
• Unopened Letters. Album, released July. Listen
• Society. Animation, dir. Carys Reid-Davies. Released July. Watch
• The Last Train Home. Single, released June.
• Grave Mistake. Single by High Visions, released May.
• Forward Motion: Four Piano Preludes. EP, released November. Listen
• Terminals. Album, released September. Listen
• Mereka. Short film, dir. Fauzan Aviantoro. Screened August.
• Maybe I'm Lost Without You. Single, released August.
• XENTROPY. Microtonal composition. Released June. Listen
• In Your Presence. EP, released April. Listen
• Waving the White Flag. EP by High Visions, released March. Listen
• Irradiate. Single, collaboration with Jake Leigh-Howarth.
Released February. Listen
• Unknown Consequences. Conceptual composition. Performed January. Score available on request.
• [IN]CUBUS. Short film, dir. Fauzan Aviantoro. Screened January. Watch
• Amy. Single by High Visions, released November.
• EP. EP, released September. Listen
• The Turbulence. Album, collaboration with Jake Leigh-Howarth. Released July. Listen
• A Study in Turbulence. Academic composition. Performed May.
Note: this discography only contains publicly released, credited works. Works that are unreleased, uncredited, taken down/released prior to April 2016 or requested otherwise have been omitted from the discography.